Wednesday, November 23, 2011




wow, now where was i?
I got a bit busy and let the posts slide over the past ~12 months but have recently done some training that reminded me of the intention behind this blog and decided to start posting here and there..
most recently I have been o/s and came up with some interesting sessions-
e.g.- I was staying in a 30 storey building, decided to run the internal fire stairs, untimed but it certainly sucked the air out of my lungs by about level 15..continued on another 5 floors and then returned back down the 20 floors..
I also got the opportunity to spend some time in Singapore and train with a great bunch of people out of a corner of the Singapore weightlifting federation gym, thanks Feng and crew!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the post Mate!!!! Really need to catch up soon. Jeff

    ReplyDelete